Are you a veterinarian?
How Many Hats Do You Wear?
How Many do You Want to Wear?
If you’ve been thinking about following AVMA guidance where a well-being program is concerned but are up to your eyeballs in patient care, staff drama, business headaches, and chasing that unicorn called "work/life balance" there’s hope. There’s help. You don’t have to do it all. Sandy Weaver is an AVMA certified Workplace Wellbeing expert. She’ll work with you to craft exactly what your hospital needs to thrive!
Veterinarians' stress is unique - we understand and are here to help.
Though what we teach is useful information for anyone who wishes to be more successful, at the Center for Workplace Happiness our focus is on the veterinary field. Stress unaddressed too often leads to a feeling of helplessness, then hopelessness, then a decision that can't be taken back. Suicide is too prevelant among veterinarians and their teams. It's our goal to create resilience in those who give so much to others every day. Thank you for what you do - let's talk about how we can be of service to you.
As the world opens back up...
Teams still need training.
Systems still need improving.
QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeepers still need to be trained and certified in every veterinary hospital.
And Sandy Weaver is dual-certified in virtual presentations, so you can be confident in the training you and your team receive.
Just who is this Sandy Weaver, anyway?
- Citizen-scientist in the fields of neuroplasticity, positive psychology and neuroscience
- Versed in adult learning theory – experienced in putting theory into practice to create effective sessions that maximize learning in a minimum time frame
- Passionate advocate for veterinarians and their teams and ongoing donor to Not One More Vet, Inc.
- Member of VetPartners, Inc., a non-profit association dedicated to serving the veterinary profession
- Certified QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper instructor
- Certified yoga and meditation instructor
- AKC dog show judge with a passion for dogs and dog sports
- Award-winning author, trainer and speaker
- A natural leader – past President of National Speakers Association Georgia, long-time Board member for the Georgia Canine Coalition, Past President of two educational non-profit associations, past Board member and Education Coordinator of a national educational non-profit association
Leadership – yep.
Expertise – yep.
Experience – yep.
Sandy Weaver truly is
The Veterinarians' ChampionTM
Let Sandy wear the "hospital wellbeing program creator" hat for you so you can concentrate on caring for your patients and clients!
Sandy Weaver in action...
Here are a few times that Sandy's been featured on virtual meetings, so you can get a feel for her ability to connect virtually.
This first video is with TEDx Dupree Park. They don't allow video embedding, so click here to catch Sandy's segment on their program.
Ready to compare calendars?
Email, text or call Sandy now to explore the needs of your business and your team on a complimentary 15 minute call. If it's a great fit, book it! If there's someone Sandy knows who can serve you better, she'll put you in touch with that person.
Reach out now for an in-person or virtual learning experience your team will never forget!