Who cares for the person who cares for your pets? We bet the answer is - you do!
Veterinarians became vets after a lifetime of loving animals and wanting to take care of them. Once they finished 8 years of college, passed their boards and got hired for their first position as a veterinarian, they discovered they are often expected to take a leadership role in the hospital - even when they're not the owner!
Your veterinarian may be an accidental leader, with little to no idea how to lead a veterinary team. With this course they'll learn to be a great leader for their team, and will learn that the same caring heart that led them into the veterinary field will serve them well as a veterinary leader.
In this course they'll get:
- Seven modules filled with leadership tips, types and wisdom
- A workbook to help them get and stay on track as a leader
- Evidence-based tools to enhance their ability to lead, their career and their life
- An assessment to take and re-take so they can track their progress
- Access to the course as often as they'd like for as long as they'd like - there's no limit to the learning!
You'll receive an email with a link and 100% off coupon code - give them to your veterinarian, secure in the knowledge that you've given a gift that'll keep giving for the rest of their life!
Note - please be sure to check the box so you'll get the email and coupon code.